About the role
We’re looking for a passionate, energetic multi-tasker with health industry experience who loves helping people – both patients and customers – and loves the challenge of getting those big transactions across the line. We realise that the ‘Sales/GM/Health’ combo is almost as rare as finding a unicorn, so if you are an expert in one, with some skills in the other, we’d still love to hear from you.
Melon’s NZ manager will be responsible for growing our existing footprint in NZ and extending our self-management programmes to as many kiwis’s as possible, through PHO’s, DHB’s, pharma and other partners. To make this happen, you’ll need astute commercial acumen, be fantastic at relationship development, have empathy for patients and providers and be a team player.
- Work with CEO to develop a successful commercial development strategy for New Zealand
- Co-ordinate cross-functional teams to ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Develop both new business and current accounts to achieve growth in sales.
- Represent melon externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners.
- Self-motivated and can inspire and motivate others
- Goal orientated and results driven
- Customer focused
- Strategic Thinker
- Great at financial management.
- A savvy negotiator
- Technically competent
You’ll have experience in:
- Sales. A lot of it. You love it!
- Healthcare industry - either as a healthcare professional or sales executive
- Managing and growing teams
- Budget planning, reporting and management
About Melon Health
Melon’s whole reason for being is to empower people to take ownership of their health by giving them the tools, support, information and confidence to manage their health. We want to help people here and everywhere, to be the best they can be, regardless of where they live - and to inspire them, to help others.
We are a small, but fast growing company, so you’ll need to be highly organized, efficient, flexible and a multi-tasker. Ideally you’ll be able to spin plates while working in an unstructured, fluid environment and embrace uncertainty and change.
What we offer:
- Good pay & bonus structure
- Flexible work environment
- Up-skilling and learning opportunities
- An environment that supports growth
- Dog friendly office
- And…flexibility, autonomy and accountability
- Work on stuff that matters
- Love what you do
- Think big
- Embrace uncertainty and change
- Do more with less
- Build and maintain open and honest relationships
To apply, please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com