About Melon Health
Melon’s whole reason for being is to empower people to take ownership of their health by giving them the tools, support, information and confidence to manage their health. We want to help people here and everywhere, to be the best they can be, regardless of where they live - and to inspire them, to help others.
We are a small, fast growing company, so you’ll need to be highly organized, efficient, flexible and a multi-tasker. Ideally you’ll be able to spin plates while working in an unstructured, fluid environment and embrace uncertainty and change.
About the role
Based in Wellington, we’re looking for an experienced Senior iOS mobile developer to help set the direction for our iOS mobile app within our cross-platform product (smartphones, tablets, web), while also getting your hands dirty writing code on a daily basis.
This role will suit someone who can work within a small team, alongside other developers and UX team members. Someone who can balance multiple priorities creating calm and direction where otherwise there may be chaos, and can help Melon Health to continue as a market leader in innovative Patient focused, Health solutions today and in the future.
If you share our mission – To help others live happier and healthier lives – and have expertise in the following areas, we’d love to chat.
You’ll LOVE delivering a great user experience via ongoing product improvements
- Experienced iOS developer
- Ability to work with existing code base, and plan ongoing improvements
- Ability to see the big picture, and work on the detail to get there
- Great eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and innovate to create great apps with awesome user experience
- Have the positive attitude!
Experience with any these is a big bonus:
- Android development
- ReactNative development
- Health Industry
What we offer:
- Good pay
- Flexible work environment
- Upskilling and learning opportunities
- An environment that supports growth
- And… accountability, flexibility and autonomy.
To apply, please email your application (including a CV and some examples of your work) to email@example.com